tirsdag 5. februar 2008

Well...

Yaiks... I have the knitting flue! I have been feeling it for some years now, but it was the last push from a friend that made it go bananas. I have always been knitting, but now I am working on my first project that actually has a pattern. I'm pretty proud, it's my first socks ever, and the heel turned out great. These particular ones are for my mom, seeing as the turned out a tad small, but I followed the number of stiches in the pattern. Not a good idea.
I have joined some swap groups at ravelry, and I think I maybe have taken on a bit to much. Today I am buying yarn for the hogwarts sock swap, and I am really looking forward to getting started. I love to make stuff for other people. And I can't wait to get a package my self:D
Yesterday I bought yarn for another swap, but suddenly realized how expensive yarn is, and had to shrink the project with 8 skeins, so I suddenly has a lot of extra yarn (like I didn't before;))
So now I am practically broke due to yarn(and like I haven't been that before).

But now I have to go to school....

Ingen kommentarer: